Expand your workspace with this wood-top prep table from John Boos. This edge grain blended maple table features a smooth surface top with a food-safe oil finish. This table is ideal for use in both commercial and residential settings. A John Boos wood top table is equally well-suited for use in various commercial or residential locations. In a restaurant, John Boos Maple top tables are perfect as large scale cutting surfaces, for general food preparation, or for blending and kneading do
- The work surface on this wood top table measures 36 inches long, 30 inches wide, and is 1.5 inches thick. The table stands 36 inches tall.
- Each prep table boasts a maple wood top featuring beautiful edge grain construction, with John Boos food-safe penetrating oil finish.
- The base and undershelf of this work table are made from galvanized steel; the undershelf is adjustable to the desired height.
- NSF approved: John Boos work tables are equally well suited for use in commercial or residential settings
- The maple wood tabletop is Proudly Made in the USA by skilled craftspeople
- Ships knocked down, easy to assemble. Adjustable bullet feet included
See all of Our Collections Here:
Vintage Hip Decor is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Please find us on Social Media @VintageHipDecor