A simple, post-modern design that works well with various styles, the Sorrento 3-seater sofa is upholstered in black faux leather with solid rubberwood legs and frame. The sculptural arms and wide, welcoming seats are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design. A fully upholstered seat with exposed dark walnut wood looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area, or private office. The splayed legs and button-tufting design add a retro-modern touch to this piece of clean lines furniture. The Sorrento features a lightweight and easy handling. It will be suitable for those urban dwellers with limited space. It could be a cool-looking reading nook within 30 minutes of assembly out of a box. Made in Malaysia; the Sorrento will be a standout piece in any modern interior.
- Constructed from rubberwood, MDF wood, and LVL
- Dimensions – 29.72" D x 71.26" W x 33.27” H | Seating dimensions – 20.47" D x 58.66" W x 17.32” H | Legs height – 22.83” | Height from floor to top of arms – 22.64” | Back height – 15.94”
- Assembly required | Angled legs
- Button-Tufting with Piping On The Edges of The Cushion
- Upholstered in velvet polyester fabric and padded with foam
See all of Our Collections Here:
Vintage Hip Decor is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.